Monday 30 December 2019

EOY 2019


This will be brief. Yeap, its the final local event of year: EOY 2019.

And its another on the fly blogpost! Same as last year's EOY, I set a list with objectives that I need to meet and I am editing the blogpost as I attend event in realtime~ Thank god for unlimited data, I can upload more photos and videos! Some due to formatting layout issues, will upload photos and videos later.


So below details the mission I need to do:

1) Penta and photo with her. Marisu is bonus.
2) Dance to Bokura Seifuku no Christmas??
3) Give something to my "dance sensei"
4) Give a birthday present to an ex-idoru (somewhat la)
5) Say Hi to Momo-Chan
6) Give away my surplus stuffs

Schedule as below:



Way back in 2014, I had the worst of luck of missing Penta. While I was in Japan, I didnt manage to get hold of tickets to see her performance. And she did come to Singapore for EOY, I had to go to TIF, in JAPAN. Although I did see her at the airport before I fly off but I wanted to see her performance in person. Yeap EOY then was held in the middle of year. And because of that they retconned their acronym from End Of Year to Events of The Year. So Penta it is, no way am I going to miss getting your photo.

So yea, EOY2019 main purpose is Penta.

1230HRS
Damn... bus is taking its own sweet time to arrive. Thats it will miss Reina's performance. Brought too many stuff, trains are out.

1345HRS
Ok officially missed her performance. So instead I am passing her the gift and gives my apology.

And now all the way is to wait for Hanamikoen Idol School perfomance.

1500HRS
Ex AKB48 member Riona Hamamatsu goes on stage. And she performed a very familiar AKB song! Its Heavy Rotation! Ok decide to go video her performance.

1615HRS
Was feeling restless and hungry. Theres a halal food and marriage fair just beside the convention. But too tired to jostle with the crowd. Hang around and almost slept on the convention floor haha. Alright Hanamikoen on stage! Its a familiar song, bokura seifuku no christmas! Too bad I decided against dancing to it. And next is waiting for ex-Natsupa Hikarin solo performance to familiar songs like Thai Ni Ikitai and Cheeky Fighter.

1700HRS
OK I am getting toooo restless. Went out and found another ex Natsupa member Momo! Was informed the venue ran out of tickets and needed time to print out new ones. We decided to roam around the venue for food. In the end, organizers were unable to print out tickets and resorted to tying ribbons lol.


OMG, hahaha. Brought Momo to the Police booth in the convention. Strange as it sounds, she wants to selfie with an Officer. Played some games and of course the UFO Catcher. Snagged some goodies and those Police teddy bears.

Yeap Momo is a proud owner of a Teddy bear. Ahem ahem.


1800HRS
Next agenda is to watch Penta and Marisu. Somehow I managed to bump into another ex-Natsupa Miki! Passed her a gift since her birthday was this week. Watched Penta peformed and had a surge of nostalgia when she did familiar old odottemita songs. She is very lovely and very energetic too!


Afterwards is straight to Penta's buppan. OMFG QUEUE IS LONG. But I manage to snag a 2-shot. I thought I would miss Miki's performance but luckily had KS stand in for me. Thanks bro.



Penta's interaction was short and brief. But all is good.

1945HRS
Ended the day with the obligatory 2shots and selfies with the rest of my friends.





I am getting too tired easily attending these events lol. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment