Wednesday 30 May 2018

Malaysia! - Off To Nanaland



Magicians. That's what 7land (pronounced nanaland) were called. They're one of the 4 groups invited to perform in the inaugural MyIdolParty live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Previously they were called drop and I had a favourite member in Takiguchi Hikari. But she left with Misato Misaki, and the remaining members were joined by 4 more to make up the current 7land roster. My history with drop goes some time back. The one responsible introducing this group was Momo and inadvertently I attended their CD release. The enjoy the group is to enjoy the crowd. They do get pretty wild~



All 5 powers combined, we are 7land!

Preparations done for the mix and all. They have a different set of calls, uses elements instead of the standard mix. They call it the Sakuma Mix I think. You know those sakuma drops, round japanese candies in a tin box. Example below:

シャイニー 
ファイヤー 
サンダー 
ウォーター
ネイチャー 
ポイズン
サクマ

But Runa and Ayami left, so no more Thunder and Poison. Oh dear, how to do the calls? Thus looking forward to the Live and witness how the Japanese fans does it.



Day is here! Starmarie, Luce Twinkle Wink and Wa-suta makes up the rest of the lineup. Timeline of the event goes like this:

2 hours before live, mingle around with the Thai and Malaysian wotas at 7-11. All are excited!
1 hour before live, doors still havent opened. So chilled around the venue, take photos. Saw Starmarie went in. Looks like any time now.
1 hour after the supposedly live event, doors not yet opened. OK...
1230 PM, Gahh, we're hungry. Off to 7-Eleven nearby. And then comes the shocker

Live is cancelled.

Ehhhhhhhhh? Cancelled?? Everyone was confused and a note appeared on organizer's page confirming the cancellation. Word on the ground that its due to liscensing issues.



To make it up, there's a buppan and high touch session. Oh well, things happened, lets make the best out of it. Interaction with groups as followed.
Starmarie dont remembered me. Fine, Non-chan cant fish me anymore~~ 
Luce Twinkle Wink... they're cute and like to grab hands.
7land! Yeay! All said Thank You / Terima Kasih. Haruppi indeed getting more cuter. My first encounter with Komaki, she's quite adorable.
Wa-suta was last and all members went "久しぶり!". A group that somehow I became an "accidental fan". Why? Almost all overseas concerts I went would feature them. I guess they thought I am their die-hard fan. Regardless, stuck at Hachin on purpose for the 30 secs of talk time!

Buppan time! Of course went to 7land first. First is nailing that Haruppi cheki. Was hoping Haruppi could remember me but I guess I was not at her live often to make an impression. Was great though, she does her crazy antics, posed with her tongue sticking out.

For Haruppi!

Next is Komaki. Didnt opt for the sign cheki, so when I tried to leave early, I got pulled back by her. What followed was an interesting conversation.
Me: 英語できる?(English OK?)
Komaki: 少し (little bit)
Komaki: Do you love me?

Ok..... hearing that from someone like her is kinda unsettling. But I replied "Yea, I love you too!". OMG, thats it, going to jail.
I missed out on Aika, felt a bit bad. Additionally, since I prioritized 7land over Wasuta, didnt manage to nail the 2shot tickets. Had to resort buying tickets from a fan for that 2-shot opportunity.

Oh Hi Hachin. Salty as always.


Fan banners for 7land

As there is no live, the management decided to do an impromptu offkai. 7land announced meetup at Dataran Merdeka and scheduled dinner thereafter. Together with my Malaysian mates, off we go to that mini adventure~

Haruppi walkabout START!

Had a precious 2-shot with Haruppi in front of the Dataran Merdeka clocktower. Organizer formed groups and people are free to go with their oshi. Most of the Singapore gang went with Haruppi, and we had interesting walkabout all the way to Central Market. Had Thai milk tea, ironically I will be heading there next week.

Posing with Thai Milk Tea

Haruppi and the Thai Milk Tea gang

Best Haruppi cheki!
Then the dinner session. Ahhh.... Haruppi's table is full. I sat with Komaki's group instead. Irritating little girl. Cute but irritating gah! More photo taking later and just like that the day was over.

Its Ms "Do You Love Me?" Komaki
Wondered how I managed to have the photos? Well the official twitter shared the dropbox link! Head here if you want more photos of what goes on during the offkai~



Conclusion
Off-kai was good but it could be better if the Live did go ahead. As disappointed as I am, its all not wasted. Had nice memories with the offkai.

Cheki received
2x Haruppi
1x Komaki
1x Mai
1x Karin
Sorry Aika...

To be fair, cant bring myself to rate the event when it got cancelled. Managing an event is not easy work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment